Part 1 – “Cookies” – concerns all the Users of the www.comfypet.pl,
Part 2 – “Personal Data” – concerns only those Users whose personal data are processed by the website’s Administrator.
Part I “Cookies”
- Cookies are data used in information technology – in particular, text files that are stored on the User’s end device (the device on which the Internet browser is installed). The purpose of those data is to enable the use of www.comfypet.pl Cookies usually contain the name of the website which they come from, the duration of their storage on the end device, and the unique number.
- We wish to explain that, at www.comfypet.pl, we collect only the information contained in the cookies, but we do not collect any other data about you that can be found on your device. Please be informed that www.comfypet.pl does not use the so-called tracking cookies, that is, files that allow to spy on Users.
b. to ensure greater security when using www.comfypet.pl,
c. to create statistics that provide a basis for analysing how users use the website.
- At www.comfypet.pl, we use two types of cookies:a.session cookies, which are temporary files stored on the User’s end device until he or she logs out, leaves the website, or closes the web browser,
b.persistent cookies, which are files stored on the User’s end device for the period of time specified in the parameters of these files or until the User removes them.
- We wish to explain that web browsers very often allow storing cookies on the user’s device by default. Please remember that you can change your cookie preferences at any time. These preferences can be changed in the settings of your web browser in such a way as to, for example, block the automatic handling of cookies or notify you every time cookies are saved on your device.
- You can also clear your browser’s cache yourself thus deleting all the cookies.
- Detailed information on how to handle cookies is available in the settings of your browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer).
- Cookies saved on the User’s end device may be used by advertisers and business partners that cooperate with the Administrator.
Part II “Personal Data”
- Please be informed that – pursuant to the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (“the GDPR”) – the Controller of your personal data is AQUAEL Janusz Jankiewicz Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (02-849) at Ulica Krasnowolska 50, tel. +22 644 76 16/ e-mail: email@example.com.
- We may process your personal data – obtained while you use www.comfypet.pl – as follows:a. for the purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, including the Controller’s statistical and analytical purposes, in which case the Controller’s legitimate interest is the ability to carry out analyses and statistics on the Controller’s activities, that is, pursuant to Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR,b. in order to answer any inquiries sent by e-mail, and to make it possible to use the Customer’s account. In such cases, processing is carried out on the basis of your consent, that is, pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
- Your personal data will only be processed for the time necessary to achieve the purpose of processing or until your consent is withdrawn. Your personal data will not be profiled or processed automatically by the Controller.
- Please note that you can withdraw your consent at any time without giving any reason. All you have to do is write an email containing the following sentence, and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org: “Cofam udzieloną zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych do rozpatrywania zapytań drogą mailową” (= I withdraw my consent to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of reviewing e-mail inquiries) Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of our processing of your personal data before the withdrawal.
- Your personal data may be made available to an information technology (IT) company, to the extent necessary to operate our IT systems.
- You have the right to demand access to your personal data from us, the right to rectify, erase, or restrict the processing of your data, as well as the right to demand that your personal data be transferred to another personal data controller. In order to exercise the above rights, you just need to write to us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.